recipe: Chilli Seafood and Apple Salad

Hello!

Another yummy salad recipe for the summer - I love making massive salads with loads of flavour and mixtures of spicy fillings, bitter leaves and sweet fruits (apples, pears and grapes in particular). I've been leaning more towards seafood than meat recently, I just can't get enough prawns or mussels in me!



This recipe was so quick to literally just throw together for a really filling lunch. I used a couple handfuls of mixed seafood, lightly fried in chilli powder and seasoned with sea salt and black pepper. I then roughly chopped up an apple into small chunks and mixed with some fresh salad - watercress, rocket, pea shoots. That's it!

DELICIOUS.

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I would never have thought to mix apples with seafood. I wish I could come up with creative dishes like this. Thanks for sharing!
    http://winterthorne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they're a brilliant mix! Adds the perfect sweet twist in any salad!

      Delete
  2. Hello Lovely, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more information! http://www.beautybitsnblogs.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award-tag.html
    Lots of Love
    Chrissy x

    ReplyDelete

 

Contact

If you have any questions or enquiries please feel free to contact me! You can reach me at emily.louisep@outlook.com or on Twitter with the handle @hellofromemily

About

A lifestyle and travel blog by a 22 year old living in Hong Kong.

Grab my Blog Button!

Hello From Emily