home: Woodland Ring Dishes

IT'S ALMOST TIME TO MOVE BACK TO UNI!

During term time I share a house in Leicester at uni, but during the holidays I always move back home to Birmingham for a bit. Around this time, when I start to count down the days til it's time to pick up the keys, I tend to get a bit 'nesty' - forever looking for new bits and pieces to make my student house more of a home. I never thought I'd get so excited about a new frying pan, but here we are.

After my birthday in particular, my jewellery collection has been getting prettier and prettier, and I always feel it's such a shame to shut away lovely pieces in dusty boxes. I spotted these adorable ring dishes in Home Bargains for a mere £1.99 each, perfect!







I love the little bird and bunny - really cute little touches for a girl's bedroom. I love that they're a glossy white, it makes my coloured jewellery really stand out - I've displayed my favourite bracelets on the bird, and a few of my prettier costume rings on the bunny (along with a delicate necklace that aaaalways gets tangled if I just toss it into my messy jewellery box).

You could really use these little babes for anything - spare change, keys, earrings. I think it's so cute being able to see my pretty every day jewellery out on display - this way I won't forget about certain bracelets and rings and I'll be more inclined to wear them. And at £1.99 each from Home Bargains, they're friendly to the student budget!


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how affordable these are! I've seen a bulldog one around too! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such good deal right?! I've seen them sold online and in bigger stores for around up to £8! Aww a bulldog, I bet that's adorable x

      Delete
  2. These are so cute. I've been looking for nice things to display my jewellery on, and these are perfect and such a good price!

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

 

Contact

If you have any questions or enquiries please feel free to contact me! You can reach me at emily.louisep@outlook.com or on Twitter with the handle @hellofromemily

About

A lifestyle and travel blog by a 22 year old living in Hong Kong.

Grab my Blog Button!

Hello From Emily