Farfetch LFW Street Style shots

So the other week I was contacted by Farfetch, an online shop sourcing some gorgeous high fashion boutiques - check it out HERE. They had a big ol' folder full of really beautiful street style from LFW, PFW, NYFW, MFW and asked if I'd like to feature some on my blog for all you lovely readers to see. Er yes please! I've taken a selection of my favourites from LFW, with some great AW14/15 inspiration here.

Love the pairing of the colours with a black leather jacket and accessories.
Beautiful way to style red plaid!


Gorgeous autumnal colours! I love the burgundy in the middle coat, and the pairing of black leather with tan on the right.


Colour-blocking is such a fun way to inject some colour in.
Ughhh serious envy! Need to find myself a lightweight sweater to tuck into a miniskirt. Lovely!


Finally, some statement trousers & I love the chunky loafers with the bright blouse! Such cute workwear.

Definitely tempted to do a bit of an Autumn revamp on my wardrobe now. Don't forget to go check out Farfetch for some more high fashion inspiration!

All photo credit to Farfetch's photographer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

If you have any questions or enquiries please feel free to contact me! You can reach me at emily.louisep@outlook.com or on Twitter with the handle @hellofromemily

About

A lifestyle and travel blog by a 22 year old living in Hong Kong.

Grab my Blog Button!

Hello From Emily